Quote Door - GD-LUX-GID5 Painted-RAL-7024 Trimless
This trimless option utilizes a drywall return construction to create a minimal framed design. Using a standard wooden jamb, this is partially hidden by the drywall providing a slim style.
learn more about Trimless jamb, casing options & construction»
LUX-GID5 Model Jamb Options
Interior doors are usually done on a custom basis with a variety of sizes, styles, etc. and the best way to get you the most accurate quote would be to receive an interior door schedule from you. If you have any details about the actual units, it would be helpful if you could provide them to us and then we can promptly get you pricing for your project. You can e-mail any schedule or details along with your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Wood/Finish Options:
Our Luxeline interior doors are made with high-quality, natural mahogany or oak wood veneers. With a variety of customization options for these wood veneers including metal design elements and a variety of different finishes, these doors are a great fit for many modern and contemporary homes.
Interior Door Types:
Handle Finishes Available:
Please note that finishes vary by style.
Click on the color to check availability.
SAFETY GLASS VSG
- Safety - The sandwiched construction method with the glass and foil layer creates a cohesive structure that is retained even when broken, decreasing the risk of injuries
- Hygienic - Our smooth surface on both sides of glass means microbes can't stick to this glass
- Easy to keep clean - Does not discolor and when cleaning, it does not streak
- Resistant to household chemicals - Easily cleans with household chemicals
- Resistant to scratches- Smooth, hard glass on these doors aids in being unaffected by scratched during cleaning
- Sounding - The construction of layers in this glass helps to reduce sound traveling in-between rooms