Quote Door - French Steel Exterior EST-W4
Please specify in the comments box below if you selected different finish or lever style of the Handle Hardware on Emtek.com
Glass Divided Lites
A lite refers to each separately framed piece of glass on a window or door. A mullion is the line that forms a division in a window or door and this division can either be a real, or simulated.
True Divided Lites(TDL): the glass on the window isn't a single piece, but multiple pieces separated by mullions that go through the glass.
Simulated Divided Lites (SDL): the glass is a large, single piece with mullions placed on top of the glass, but they don’t cut through it.
True Divided Lites - TDL
- Easy to maintain and clean; if a piece of the unit is damaged, you can easily repair it without affecting the rest of the lites
- Structurally has more strength due to more bars stabilizing the window
- High-end look. Width: 1-5/8".
Simulated Divided Lites - SDL
- Most cost-effective
- Gives a similar appearance to TDL
- SDL allow narrower width in mullions: 3.4".
PLEASE FILL OUT INFO BELOW:
Please submit your info, we will contact you within 24 hours
* Required fields